Students and researchers working on underutilized orphan crops are welcome to present their research as ‘Poster’.
Please read the instructions before submitting the abstract:
- Prepare the abstract using the template provided (click to download the template). Only MS Word file is accepted.
- Save the file in the first name of the presenting author. For e.g., 'Muthu.doc' or 'Muthu.docx' if 'Muthu' is the first name of the presenting author.
- Please observe strict word limit (500 words).
- One participant can submit only one abstract.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 15.05.2019, and the abstracts selected for presentation will be intimated by email before 31.05.2019.
- The presenting author of the selected abstract should Register.
- Last date for registration is 30.06.2019.
Only the abstracts of registered participants will be included in the Conference Souvenir.
- The size of the poster should be 3 feet W x 4 feet H.
CLICK TO SUBMIT ABSTRACT!
In case of any doubts/queries, please write to email@example.com
Note: All the submitted abstracts will be checked for originality using Turnitin®.